This home is located on a cul-de-sac in the award-winning age restricted (55+) community of Heritage Hunt in the center of Gainesville. At least one person living in the home must be 55 or older and no children under 18 are allowed with special permission. Everyone must enter through security gate. The home has been updated throughout. Fresh Paint, Newer kitchen appliances to include a wall oven and top of the line cabinetry and granite countertops. Hardwood floors on most of the main level. Master bedroom has an en-suite bath with large shower and 3 closets, 1 with built-ins. Two other good size bedrooms and main level laundry make up the rest of the first floor. The walk-out basement contains a large family room with pool table and a large are used as an office but could be an excellent exercise room. There is another room with glass doors that could be used as 4th bedroom (NTC ~ no closet) and a full bathroom. There is also a good size finished storage area with an extra refrigerator. Relax on the rear deck and screened porch in the evening. Priced below current appraisal.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,381 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Community Center, Dining Rooms, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool Mem Avail, Tennis Courts, Co
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS