Beautiful and rarely available Jefferson Model home by Ryan Homes, with a covered front porch entry! This spacious, sun- filled home has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, expanded 2 Car Garage with many post-built upgrades to include an enclosed composite built back porch and hardscaped patio for all your outdoor entertainment; an additional 50K investment. With nearly 3900 sq ft of finished living space, the spacious interior features a main level office, a formal dining room with beautiful tray ceilings, a half bath and a gourmet kitchen and a living room/family room combination. Kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, double ovens, gas cook-top with plenty of counter space to cook and entertain, with a huge breakfast-room extension that features large windows to bring in the natural light. There are four spacious bedrooms upstairs; master bedroom includes a large walk-in closet, an En-Suite bathroom with ceramic tile floors, a Jacuzzi tub, and separate shower, offering plenty of space to relax after a long day. The lower level includes a large rec room with plenty of storage and fitted for a potential 5th bedroom and full bath. Home is in the highly sought-after community of Port Potomac, with indoor/outdoor pool, fitness center and fitness classes, walking trails, dog parks, and fitness trails. Just 1.4 miles from Leesylvania State Park with trails, picnic areas, and a marina with boat storage. 2.4 miles away from the popular Stonebridge, that includes Wegmans, Alamo Draft House Theater, several popular restaurants, and up-scale shopping; just 3.3 miles from Potomac Mills shopping center!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
3,882 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Range/Oven Built-in, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Breakfast Area, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Porch, Enclosed, Patio
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard, Atrium. Landscaping, Rear Yard, Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Bank / Banking On-Site, Basketball Courts, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fax/Copying, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Meeting Room, Non-Lake Recreati
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS