Come and visit this spacious Marjoram from the Garden Collection! This home is sunny and bright designed with a combination of open and traditional floor space. It features true one level living with Master bedroom, Guest Room, Laundry, Kitchen and Living Room~all on the Main Level. Waiting for the new chef to take over, the nicely upgraded kitchen has stainless appliances, granite counter, center prep island, and an adjacent breakfast area. A trayed ceiling, double window casement and open wall design enhances the beauty of the Formal Dining Room. The gas fireplace and gleaming hardwoods add a warm glow to the beauty of the vaulted-ceiling living room. The sunroom offers a quiet cozy place to share a cup of tea or a place to enjoy a good book. The lower level features a huge recreation room, full bath, plus, an additional finished room that could be an extra guest room, craft, office, or practice room~you choose! The home has lots of closet space and a large unfinished lower level storage space (30~x15~) . A freshly painted covered patio (35~x18~) is perfect for picnics or crab feasts! Medical, shopping, and social services are nearby! This owner is motivated to sell and waiting for an offer for a great offer!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,961 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Cable TV, Telephone, Underground
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Sun Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Screened, Double Pane, Casement
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Shingle - Asbestos
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Bulkheaded, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Dining Rooms, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Meeting Room, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Retirement Com
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS