Wonderful original owner's home on a lovely courtyard in fabulous Belmont Bay, a water community on the Occoquan River/Bay in NE Prince William County. Too many to list builder and owner upgrades make this a warm and comfortable home on a private courtyard and street near the marina. This home is over 2500 sq.ft. of finished space and has formal dining and living rooms, it is 32 feet wide and feels like a single family home. Upstairs has a large loft and 2 spacious bedrooms and lovely master suite. One of the premier lot locations in the Belmont Bay Town Center, one block from the marina and shops. Premier location at the end of a peaceful courtyard with side yard and extra parking available. Close to shopping, northern VA military installations and commuter routes north DC.
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Mixed, Fiber Cement Siding
2,540 sq. ft
Cable TV, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas, Telephone, Underground
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Loft
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Fiber Cement
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Body of Water
- Occoquan River/Bay
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Marina/Marina Club, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS